200 Jobs found
KSP recruitment 2019 to fill 200 vacancies | Karnataka State Police released notifications, apply KSP jobs online @ www.ksp.gov.in. Karnataka State Police has come up this year by releasing the number of KSP recruitment notifications to fill 200 (Two Hundred) Police sub Inspector (Civil) vacancies.
KSP jobs 2019 Alert
|Name of Post||Police sub Inspector (Civil)|
|No of Vacancies||200|
|Govt Dept Portal||www.ksp.gov.in|
Police sub Inspector (Civil): 200 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Police sub Inspector (Civil) should have Degree recognized by UGC or equivalent.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 33450 – 62600/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 21 to 28 years as on 5th August 2019
Selection Process:- written examination, Endurance Test and Physical Standard test.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- GM / 2A / 2B / 3A / 3B / OBC: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
- SC / ST / CAT-01: Rs. 100/- (Rupee One hundred only)
How to apply for KSP recruitment 2019:- Applicants may apply online through official website www.ksp.gov.in from 15th July 2019 to 5th August 2019.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Online Submission starts From: 15th July 2019
Closing Date: 5th August 2019