218 Jobs found
KSP recruitment 2019 to fill 218 vacancies | Karnataka State Police released notifications for freshers, apply for KSP jobs online @ www.ksp.gov.in. Karnataka State Police has come up this year by releasing the number of KSP recruitment notifications to fill around 218 Special Reserve Police Constable Vacancies
ksp jobs 2019 notification
|Name of Post||Special Reserve Police Constable|
|No of Vacancies||218|
|Official Web Portal||www.ksp.gov.in|
Special Reserve Police Constable: 218 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for KSP Special Reserve Police Constable job should have SSLC-CBSE, SSLC-ICSE, SSLC-SSC, SSLC-Board Staff State, SSLC-Equivalent, SSLC-KOS, SSLC-NIOS (National Institute of Open School).
- Salary Structure:- Not Specified
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 24th June 2019.
- Special Reserve Police Constable: 18 to 25 years and upper age is relaxed by 2 years for SC/ST/Cat-01, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B, 5 years for Tribal
Selection Process:- KSP will be conduct the Written Examination, Physical Endurance Test & Efficiency Test.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Special Reserve Police Constable vacancy should pay the below charges through HDFC Bank/Post Office only.
- GM/OBC (2A, 2B, 3A, 3B): Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
- SC/ST/Cat-01/Tribal: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
How to apply for KSP recruitment 2019:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through official website www.ksp.gov.in from 7th June 2019 to 24th June 2019.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 7th June 2019
Form Submission End Date: 24th June 2019