300 Jobs found
KSP recruitment 2019 to fill 300 vacancies | Karnataka State Police released notifications for freshers, apply for KSP jobs online @ www.ksp.gov.in. Karnataka State Police has come up this year by releasing the number of KSP recruitment notifications to fill around 300 Sub Inspector (Civil) vacancies
ksp recruitment 2019 notification
|Name of Post||Sub Inspector (Civil)|
|No of Vacancies||300|
|Official web Portal||www.ksp.gov.in|
Sub Inspector (Civil): 300 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate in KSP Sub Inspector (Civil) job should have any Degree from University recognized by UGC or equivalent.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 37900 – 70850/- Per Month
For Direct Candidates
- GM: 21 to 28 years
- SC/ST/CAT-01, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B: 21 to 30 years
- GM: 35
- SC/ST/CAT-01, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B: 40 years
Selection Process:- KSP will be conduct the Written Examination, Endurance Test & Physical Standard Test.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Sub Inspector vacancy should pay the below charges through HDFC Bank/Post Office only.
- GM/OBC (2A, 2B, 3A, 3B): Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
- SC/ST/CAT-01: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
How to apply for KSP recruitment 2019:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through official website www.ksp.gov.in from 16th October 2019 to 6th November 2019.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 16th October 2019
Form Submission End Date: 6th November 2019