KVIC recruitment 2020 to fill 108 vacancies | Khadi and Village Industries Commission released notifications for freshers, apply for KVIC jobs online @ kvic.org.in. Khadi and Village Industries Commission has come up this year by releasing the number of KVIC recruitment notifications to fill around 108 vacancies in different cadres like Khadi and Village Industries Commission Senior Executive posts – 21, KVIC Executive jobs – 31 & Various Vacancies
kvic recruitment 2020 notification
|Name of Post||Senior Executive, Executive|
|No of Vacancies||21|
|Official web Portal||kvic.org.in|
Senior Executive: 21 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for KVIC Senior Executive job should have a Master degree in Economics/Statistics/ Commerce (with Statistics and Economics as a subject) from a recognized University.
- Salary Structure:- Not Specified
Executive: 31 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join KVIC Executive posts should have Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology from a recognized University, Or Master of Science from a recognized University, Or Master of Business Administration with Bachelor of Science from a recognized University.
- Salary breakup:- Not Specified
- Senior Executive: 30 years
- Executive: 27 years
Selection Process:- Check Official Notification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Senior Executive, Executive vacancy should pay the below charges through Online mode i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
- All Candidates: Rs. 1000/- (Rupee one thousand only)
How to apply for KVIC recruitment 2020:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may detail notification pdf attached below before Apply Online. If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Executive, Assistant, click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill-up the form. You can apply online from 20th December 2019 to 19th January 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 20th December 2019
Form Submission End Date: 19th January 2020
Tentative Month for Computer Based on-line Examination: February 2020
Tentative Month for Document Verification of Shortlisted Candidates: March 2020