03 Jobs found
Lok Sabha Secretariat Jobs 2020 to fill 03 vacancies | Lok Sabha Secretariat released notifications, apply Lok Sabha Secretariat jobs offline. Lok Sabha Secretariat has come up this year by releasing the number of Lok Sabha Secretariat recruitment notifications to fill 03 (Three) Curatorial Assistant, Conservation Assistant and Technical Assistant vacancies in different cadres.
Lok Sabha jobs 2020 News
|Name of Post||Curatorial Assistant, Conservation Assistant and Technical Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||03|
|Official web Portal||http://loksabha.nic.in|
Curatorial Assistant: 01 Post
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Curatorial Assistant should have master degree from a recognized university or degree from any recognized university / institute.
- Salary Structure:-44900 – 142400/- Per Month
Conservation Assistant: 01 Post
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join Conservation Assistant should have degree from any recognized university / institute.
- Salary breakup:- 44900 – 142400/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 27 years as on 31st January 2019
Selection Process:- Written Examination and personal Interview
How to apply for Lok Sabha vacancies 2020:- Applicants may apply in prescribed application along with along with self – attested copies of certificates and passport size photograph send to the Recruitment branch, Lok Sabha Secretariat, Room No 521, Parliament house, Annexe, New Delhi on or before 13th January 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Closing Date: 13th January 2020