Madras High Court Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 367 Vacancies – Madras High Court has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 367 Chobdar, Office Assistant Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at hcmadras.tn.nic.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Chobdar, Office Assistant application form.
Madras High Court Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||Madras High Court|
|Name of the Post||Chobdar, Office Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||367|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Chobdar: 40 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate in Madras High Court Chobdar job should have Pass in VIII Standard or its equivalent.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 15700 – 50000/- Per Month
Office Assistant: 310 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join Madras High Court Office Assistant posts should have Pass in VIII Standard or its equivalent.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 15700 – 50000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st July 2021.
- Chobdar, Office Assistant: 18 to 30 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/ MBC/ DC/BC/ BCM
Selection Process:- Madras High Court Selection process will be on the basis of Written Examination, Practical Test.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate in Chobdar, Office Assistant vacancy should pay the below charges through Challan.
- SC/ ST: No Fee
- Differently Abled Persons/Destitute Widows of all castes: No Fee
- Others: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
How to apply for Madras High Court Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through Madras High Court official website hcmadras.tn.nic.in on from 14th March 2021 to 21st April 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Start Date: 14th March 2021
Closing Date: 21st April 2021
Challan Payment: 23rd April 2021