266 Jobs found
Maharashtra HSC Board recruitment 2019 to fill 266 vacancies | Maharashtra HSC Board released notifications, apply Maharashtra HSC Board jobs online @ www.mahahsscboard.in. Maharashtra HSC Board has come up this year by releasing the number of Maharashtra HSC Board recruitment notifications to fill 266 (Two Hundred and sixty six) Junior Clerk vacancies.
Maharashtra HSC Board jobs 2019 Alert
|Name of Post||Junior Clerk|
|No of Vacancies||266|
|Official web Portal||www.mahahsscboard.in/|
Junior Clerk: 266 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Junior Clerk should have Graduate degree from a recognized institute / university.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 19900 – 63200/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 38 years
Selection Process:- Test and personal interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/OBC: Rs. 550/- (Rupee Five hundred fifty only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 350/- (Rupee Three hundred fifty only)
How to apply for MAHA HSC Board vacancies 2019:- Applicants may apply online though official website www.mahahsscboard.in from 16th September 2019 to 6th October 2019.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Starting Date: 16th September 2019
Form Submission End Date: 6th October 2019