Manipur Education Department Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 923 Vacancies – Manipur Education Department has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 923 Graduate Teachers Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at manipureducation.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Graduate Teachers application form.
Manipur Education Department Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||Manipur Education Department|
|Name of the Post||Graduate Teachers|
|No. of Vacancies||923|
Graduate Teachers (Arts Graduate): 614 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate in the Manipur Education Department Graduate Teachers (Arts Graduate) job should have a Graduate Degree and B.Ed. Degree from a recognized University.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 13600/- Per Month
Graduate Teachers (Science Graduate): 309 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join the Manipur Education Department Graduate Teachers (Science Graduate) posts should have a Graduate Degree and B.Ed. Degree from a recognized University.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 13600/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as of 11th December 2020.
- Graduate Teachers: 18 to 38 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- Manipur Education Department Selection process will be on the basis of Written Examination and the last step will be documents verification.
- General/ OBC: Rs. 300/- (Rupee three hundred only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 200/- (Rupee two hundred only)
How to apply for Manipur Education Department Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may be sponsored by the concerned Employment Exchange Offices so as to reach the office of the undersigned on or before 11th January 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Notification Date: 11th December 2020
Form Submission End Date: 11th January 2021