118 Jobs found
Manipur University recruitment 2020 to fill 118 vacancies | Manipur University released notifications for apply Manipur University jobs online @ manipuruniv.ac.in. Manipur University has come up this year by releasing the number of Manipur University recruitment notifications to fill around 118 vacancies in different cadres like Manipur University Sub-Inspector posts – 11, Manipur University LDC jobs – 21 & Various Vacancies
manipur university recruitment 2020 notification
|Name of Post||Sub-Inspector, LDC|
|No of Vacancies||118|
|Official web Portal||manipuruniv.ac.in|
Sub-Inspector: 11 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Manipur University Sub-Inspector job should have 1. Graduate of any 2. Knowledge of Manipuri. 3. Height 5 ft. 4 inches (Minimum) 4. Minimum Chest Measurements 31-33.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay – 2800/- Per Month
LDC: 21 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join Manipur University LDC posts should have Graduate who have completed a course on Computer Concepts (CCC) IDOS + Windows + MS Office + Multimedia + Internet) of a Central/ State recognized Institute.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay. 2000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 26th February 2020.
- Sub-Inspector, LDC: 18 to 38 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- Manipur University will be conducting the Computer Based Test / Written Examination and Driving Test.
How to apply for Manipur University recruitment 2020:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may send their bio-data to the office of Manipur State Transport, MST Complex, Moirangkhom, Imphal West on or before 23rd March 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Notification Date: 26th February 2020
Form Submission End Date: 21st March 2020
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 23rd March 2020
Driving Test and Physical Test: 26th & 27th March at 10:00 AM to 04:00 PM