MAPIT recruitment 2018-19 to fill 150 vacancies | Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology released notifications for freshers, apply for MAPI jobs online @ www.mapit.gov.in. Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology has come up this year by releasing the number of MAPIT recruitment notifications to fill 150 (One hundred and fifty) vacancies in different cadres like Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology District e-Governs Manager posts – 09, MAPIT Assistant District e-Governs Manager jobs – 117 & various vacancies
mapit recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||District e-Governs Manager, Assistant District e-Governs Manager|
|No of Vacancies||150|
|Official web Portal||www.mapit.gov.in|
District e-Governs Manager: 09 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for MAPIT District e-Governs Manager job should have BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc. in Computer Science/IT OR MCA/MBA (IT) form recognized University and Relevant Experience.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Assistant District e-Governs Manager: 117 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join MAPIT Assistant District e-Governs Manager posts should have Graduate and One year Diploma course in Computer Application.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 15000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2018.
- District e-Governs Manager: 18 to 40 years
- Assistant District e-Governs Manager: 18 to 25 years
Selection Process:- MAPIT will be conduct the online test.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Assistant District e-Governs Manager vacancy should pay the below charges through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking /MP Online KIOSK Fee Mode.
- General: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ OBC: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
How to apply for MAPIT recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through website www.mapit.gov.in from 1st September 2018 24th September 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 1st September 2018
Form Submission End Date: 24th September 2018
Last Date for Application Form: 25th September 2018
Examination Date: 13th & 14th October 2018