366 Jobs found
MDL recruitment 2019 to fill 366 vacancies | Mazagon Dock Limited released notifications for freshers, apply MDL jobs online @ www.mazagondock.in. Mazagon Dock Limited has come up this year by releasing the number of MDL recruitment notifications to fill around 366 vacancies in different cadres like Mazagon Dock Limited Rigger posts – 217, MDL Electrician jobs – 149
Advertisement Ref. No.: MDL/HR-REC-NE/89/2019
mdl jobs 2019 details
|Name of Post||Rigger, Electrician|
|No of Vacancies||366|
|Official Web Portal||www.mazagondock.in|
Rigger: 217 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for MDL Rigger job should have Passed VIII std and the National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in the trade of Rigger.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 17000 – 64360/- Per Month
Electrician: 149 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join MDL Electrician posts should have Passed SSC or equivalent examination conducted by a Board recognized by the Government and the National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in the trade of Electrician.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 13200 – 49910/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st July 2019.
- Rigger, Electrician: 18 to 38 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD
Selection Process:- MDL will be conduct the Trade Test and Written Examination.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Rigger, Electrician vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/ OBC: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Nil
How to apply for MDL recruitment 2019:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through official website www.mazagondock.in from 5th July 2019 to26th July 2019.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 5th July 2019
Form Submission End Date: 26th July 2019
Display of List of Eligible Candidates on MDL website: 5th August 2019
Last Date for representation regarding ineligibility: 13th August 2019
Tentative Date for announcement of Online Examination:- 31st August 2019