MDL Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 410 Vacancies – Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 410 Trade Apprentice Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at mazagondock.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Trade Apprentice application form.
Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited|
|Name of the Post||Trade Apprentice|
|No. of Vacancies||410|
Trade Apprentice (Group-A): 205 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for MDL Trade Apprentice (Group-A) job should have Passed SSC in FIRST ATTEMPT with General Science & Mathematics.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 6000 – 6600/- Per Month
Trade Apprentice (Group-B): 126 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join MDL Trade Apprentice (Group-B) posts should have Passed ITI in first attempt in respective trades from Govt./ Govt recognized Institute.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 7700 – 8050/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2021.
- Trade Apprentice (Group-A): 15 to 19 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for DIVYANG
- Trade Apprentice (Group-B): 16 to 21 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for DIVYANG
Selection Process:- MDL Selection process will be on the bases of Online Examination.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Trade Apprentice vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/OBC/ SEBC/EWS/ AFC: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only) + Bank charges
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Exempted Fee
How to apply for MDL Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website mazagondock.in from 23rd December 2020 to 11th January 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 23rd December 2020
Closing Date: 11th January 2021
Online Exam Date (Tentative): 2nd Week of February 2021
Date for release of Admit Card (tentative): 1st Week of February 2021