1015 Jobs found
Meghalaya police Jobs 2019 to fill 1015 vacancies | Meghalaya police released notifications, apply Meghalaya police jobs online @ www.megpolice.gov.in. Meghalaya police has come up this year by releasing the number of Meghalaya police recruitment notifications to fill 1015 (One thousand and fifteen) UB Sub-Inspector, Unarmed Branch constable, Fireman, Driver Fireman and more vacancies in different cadres.
Meghalaya Police jobs 2019
|Name of Post||UB Sub-Inspector, Unarmed Branch constable, Fireman, Driver Fireman and more Posts|
|No of Vacancies||1015|
|Official web Portal||www.megpolice.gov.in|
UB Sub-Inspector: 41 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for UB Sub-Inspector should have Graduate in any stream.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 37800 – 86400/- Per Month
Unarmed Sub-Inspector: 268 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join Unarmed Sub-Inspector should have passed +2 class.
- Salary breakup:- Rs 22200 – 52400/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 21 to 27 years as on 14th December 2019.
Selection Process:- Written Examination and personal Interview
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through EGRAS or E-Challan.
- For All: Rs. 50/- (Rupee fifty only)
How to apply for Meghalaya Police vacancies 2019:- Applicants may apply online through official website http://megpolice.gov.in from 12th November 2019 to 28th December 2019.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Starting Date: 12th November 2019
Form Submission End Date: 28th December 2019