Meghalaya PSC Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 327 Vacancies – Meghalaya Public Service Commission has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 327 Junior Divisional Accountant, LDA Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at mpsc.nic.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Junior Divisional Accountant, LDA application form.
Meghalaya Public Service Commission Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Junior Divisional Accountant, LDA|
|No. of Vacancies||327|
Junior Divisional Accountant: 69 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Meghalaya PSC Junior Divisional Accountant job should have Graduate in any stream from any recognized University.
- Salary Structure:- Level-11
LDA: 96 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join Meghalaya PSC LDA posts should have Graduate in any stream from any recognized University.
- Salary breakup:- Level-8
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st July 2020.
- Junior Divisional Accountant: 18 to 27 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST
- LDA: 18 to 27 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST
Selection Process:- Meghalaya PSC Selection process will be on the bases of Written Test, Screening Exam, Screening Practical Exam, Preliminary Test, PET for Junior Divisional Accountant, LDA vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Junior Divisional Accountant, LDA vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- Junior Divisional Accountant: Rs. 350/- (Rupee three hundred fifty only)
- LDA: Rs. 320/- (Rupee three hundred twenty only)
- Half the rate for SC/ST who are permanent residents of the State of Meghalaya
How to apply for Meghalaya PSC Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website mpsc.nic.in on or before 2nd February 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 2nd February 2021