MILKFED recruitment 2018-19 to fill 43 vacancies | Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers Federation released notifications, apply MILKFED jobs online @ www.verka.coop. Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers Federation has come up this year by releasing the number of MILKFED recruitment notifications to fill around 43 vacancies in different cadres like Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers Federation Senior Executive (Finance & Accounts) posts – 18, MILKFED Senior Executive (Marketing) jobs – 25.
milkfed recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Senior Executive (Finance & Accounts, Marketing)|
|No of Vacancies||43|
|Official web Portal||www.verka.coop|
Senior Executive (Finance & Accounts): 18 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for MILKFED Senior Executive (Finance & Accounts) job should have M.Com from a recognized University /Institute with 3 year experience in Finance & Accounts.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 20000/- Per Month
Senior Executive (Marketing): 25 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join MILKFED Senior Executive (Marketing) posts should have MBA in Marketing from a recognized University/Institute with minimum 2 year experience In FMCG industry or Graduate (BBA) with 5 years of FMCG experience.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 20000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 45 years as on 20th November 2018.
Selection Process:- MILKFED Call Letters will be issued to conduct the Written Examination for Senior Executive vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Senior Executive vacancy should pay the below charges through Challan at the Nearest branch of Punjab National Bank.
- General: Rs. 700/- (Rupee seven hundred only)
- SC/ BC: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
How to apply for MILKFED vacancies 2018-19:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.verka.coop from 21st November 2018 to 14th December 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 21st November 2018
Form Submission End Date: 14th December 2018
Challan Payment: 12th December 2018