MP High Court Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 252 Vacancies – Madhya Pradesh High Court has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 252 Civil Judge Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at mphc.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Civil Judge application form.
Madhya Pradesh High Court Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Civil Judge|
|No. of Vacancies||252|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
Civil Judge: 252 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for MP High Court Civil Judge job should have Graduate Degree.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 27700 – 44770/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2020.
- Civil Judge: 21 to 35 years and upper age is relaxed by 3 years for SC/ST
Selection Process:- MP High Court Selection process will be on the bases of Online Examination for Civil Judge vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Civil Judge vacancy should pay the below charges through MP Online or its Kiosk Holder.
- Unreserved Category: Rs. 1122/- (Rupee one thousand one hundred twenty-two only)
- Reserved Category: Rs. 722/- (Rupee seven hundred twenty-two only)
How to apply for MP High Court Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website mphc.gov.in 22nd September 2020 to 5th November 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 22nd September 2020
Closing Date: 5th November 2020