330 Jobs found
MPPSC Jobs 2019 to fill 330 vacancies | Madhya Pradesh Public service commission released notifications, apply MPPSC jobs online @ www.mppsc.nic.in. Madhya Pradesh Public service commission has come up this year by releasing the number of MPPSC recruitment notifications to fill 330 (Three hundred and Thirty) State Service examination (SSE) 2019 vacancies.
MPPSC jobs 2019 Alert
|Name of Post||State Service examination (SSE) 2019|
|No of Vacancies||330|
|Govt Dept website||www.mppsc.nic.in|
State Service examination (SSE) 2019: 330 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for State Service examination (SSE) 2019 should have Degree from a recognized institute / university.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 21 to 40 years as on 1st January 2020.
Selection Process:- Written Examination and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General / OBC Single Paper: Rs. 1500/- (Rupee One thousand five hundred only)
- Reserved of MP (Single paper): Rs. 750/- (Rupee Seven Hundred fifty only)
- SSE / SFS Both Exam (General / OBC):- Rs 2000/- (Rupee Two thousand only)
- SSE / SFS Both Exam Reserved: 1000/- (Rupee One thousand only)
How to apply for MPPSC vacancies 2019:- Applicants may apply online through official website www.mppsc.nic.in from 20th November 2019 to 9th December 2019.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Form Submission start Date: 20th November 2019
Form Submission End Date: 9th December 2019.