MPSC recruitment 2018-19 to fill 43 vacancies | Maharashtra Public service commission released notifications, apply MPSC jobs online @ www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in. Maharashtra Public service commission has come up this year by releasing the number of MPSC recruitment notifications to fill 43 (Forty Three) Scientific Officer vacancies in different cadres.
MPSC 2018 Hiring
|Name of Post||Scientific Officer|
|No of Vacancies||43|
|Official web Portal||www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in|
Scientific Officer: 43 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Scientific Officer should have degree and PG Degree in relevant discipline or degree in computer science / electronics / IT or any other qualification declared by govt.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 38 years as on 1st February 2019
Selection Process:- Written Examination and Interview
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through online..
- For Open: Rs. 524/- (Rupee Five hundred Twenty Four only)
- For Reserved:- 324/- (Rupee Three hundred Twenty Four only)
How to apply for MPSC recruitment 2018:- Aspirants may apply online through official website www.mpsc.gov.in from 15th October 2018 to 5th November 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Form Submission start Date: 15th October 2018
Form Submission End Date: 5th November 2018