334 Jobs found
MPSC recruitment 2019 to fill 338 vacancies | Maharashtra Public Service Commission released notifications for freshers, apply for MPSC jobs online @ www.mpsc.gov.in. Maharashtra Public Service Commission has come up this year by releasing the number of MPSC recruitment notifications to fill around 338 vacancies in different cadres like Maharashtra Public Service Commission Sub Inspector, Group-A posts – 126 & Various Post
mpsc recruitment 2019 notification
|Name of Post||Sub Inspector, Group-A, Tax Assistant, Group-A, Tax Assistant, Group-A|
|No of Vacancies||338|
|Official web Portal||www.mpsc.gov.in|
Sub Inspector, Group-A: 33 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for MPSC Sub Inspector, Group-A job should have Check Official Notification.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 32000 – 101600/- Per Month
Tax Assistant, Group-A: 126 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join MPSC Tax Assistant, Group-A posts should have Check Official Notification.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 25500 – 81100/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 39 years.
Selection Process:- MPSC will be conduct the Written Examination for Sub Inspector, Group-A, Tax Assistant, Group-A, Tax Assistant, Group-A vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Sub Inspector, Group-A, Tax Assistant, Group-A, Tax Assistant, Group-A vacancy should pay the below charges through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
- UR Category: Rs. 374/- (Rupee three hundred seventy-five only)
- Reserved Category: Rs. 274/- (Rupee two hundred seventy-five only)
How to apply for MPSC recruitment 2019:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through official website www.mpsc.gov.in from 28th August 2019 to 11th September 2019.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 28th August 2019
Form Submission End Date: 11th September 2019
Last Date for Submission Fee through SBI challan: 13th September 2019