13 Jobs found
MPTRIFAC recruitment 2018-19 to fill 13 vacancies | Madhya Pradesh Trade and Investment Facilitation Corporation Limited released notifications for freshers, apply MPTRIFAC jobs online @ www.mponline.gov.in. Madhya Pradesh Trade and Investment Facilitation Corporation Limited has come up this year by releasing the number of MPTRIFAC recruitment notifications to fill around 13 vacancies in different cadres like Madhya Pradesh Trade and Investment Facilitation Corporation Limited Civil Engineer posts – 10, MPTRIFAC Electrical Engineer jobs – 03.
mptrifac recruitment 2018-19 notification
|Name of Post||Civil Engineer/ Electrical Engineer|
|No of Vacancies||13|
|Official web Portal||www.mponline.gov.in|
Civil Engineer: 10 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for MPTRIFAC Civil Engineer job should have Diploma/ B.Tech/ BE with Civil from recognized Board/ University with minimum 55% marks & minimum 50% marks to SC & ST Applicant (MP Domicile).
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade pay – 3600/- Per Month
Electrical Engineer: 03 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join MPTRIFAC Electrical Engineer posts should have Diploma/ B.Tech/ BE with Electrical from recognized Board/ University with minimum 55% marks & minimum 50% marks to SC & ST Applicant (MP Domicile).
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade pay. 3600/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 21 to 30 years as on 1st January 2018.
Selection Process:- MPTRIFAC will be conduct the Written Examination for Civil Engineer, Electrical Engineer vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Civil Engineer, Electrical Engineer vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- All Candidate: Rs. 600/- (Rupee six hundred only)
How to apply for MPTRIFAC vacancies 2018-19:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.mponline.gov.in on or before 14th September 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 14th September 2018
Last Date for Editing of Application form: 16th September 2018
Examination Date: 17th October 2018