1508 Jobs found
MRB recruitment 2019 to fill 1508 vacancies | Medical Service Recruitment Board released notifications for freshers, apply for MRB jobs online @ www.mrb.tn.gov.in. Medical Service Recruitment Board has come up this year by releasing the number of MRB recruitment notifications to fill around 1508 Lab Technician Vacancies
mrb recruitment 2020 notification
|Name of Post||Lab Technician|
|No of Vacancies||1508|
|Official web Portal||www.mrb.tn.gov.in|
Lab Technician: 1508 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for the MRB Lab Technician job should have i. Must have passed plus-two Examinations. ii. Must possess, a certificate in Medical Lab Technology Course (one-year duration) undergone in any institution recognized by the Director of Medical Education. iii. Must have a good physique, good vision and capacity to do outdoor work.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 8000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st July 2019.
- Lab Technician: 57 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- TRB will be conduct the Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate in Lab Technician vacancy should pay the below charges online.
- SC/ SCA/ ST/ DAP (PH)/ DW: Rs. 300/- (Rupee three hundred only)
- Other: Rs. 600/- (Rupee six hundred only)
How to apply for TRB recruitment 2019:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through TRB official website www.mrb.tn.gov.in from 19th November 2019 to 9th December 2019.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 19th November 2019
Form Submission End Date: 9th December 2019
Last date for submission of Application (Online Registration & Online payment): 9th December 2019
Last date for offline payment of fee through Indian Bank: 11th December 2019