MSC Bank Jobs 2020 to fill 164 vacancies | Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Limited released notifications, apply MSC Bank jobs Offline. Clerk, Junior officer, officer Grade-II and Joint Manager has come up this year by releasing the number of MSC Bank recruitment notifications to fill 164 (One Hundred and sixty four) Clerk, Junior officer, officer Grade-II and Joint Manager vacancies in different cadres.
MSC Bank jobs 2020 News
|Name of Post||Clerk, Junior officer, officer Grade-II and Joint Manager|
|No of Vacancies||164|
|Official web Portal||www.mscbank.com|
Clerk: 103 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Clerk should have graduate in any discipline.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 30000/- Per Month
Officer Grade-II: 47 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join Officer Grade-II should have PG graduate in any discipline.
- Salary breakup:- Rs 50000/- Per Month
- Clerk: 21 to 28 years
- Officer Grade-II: 35 to 40 years
Selection Process:- Written Examination and personal Interview
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through NEFT.
- General / OBC / SBC / EWS / SEBC (For officer): Rs. 1770/- (Rupee one thousand seven hundred and seventy only)
- General / OBC / SBC / EWS / SEBC (For Clerk): Rs. 1180/- (Rupee one thousand one hundred and eighty only)
- SC / ST (For officer): Rs. 885/- (Rupee Eight hundred and eighty five)
- SC / ST (For Clerical): Rs. 885/- (Rupee Five hundred and Ninety)
How to apply for MSC Bank vacancies 2020:- Applicants may apply in prescribed application form along with all relevant certificates send to Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Limited, Mumbai Sir Vithaldas, Thackersey Smruti Bhawan, Maharashtra Chamber of Commerce lanr, Fort Mumbai on or before 16th March 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Closing Date: 16th March 2020