MSRLM recruitment 2018-19 to fill 147 vacancies | Manipur State Rural Livelihoods Mission released notifications for freshers, apply for MSRLM jobs online @ www.rdmanipur.gov.in. Manipur State Rural Livelihoods Mission has come up this year by releasing the number of MSRLM recruitment notifications to fill around 147 vacancies in different cadres like Manipur State Rural Livelihoods Mission Chief Operating Officer (COO) posts – 01, MSRLM District Coordinator jobs – 22 & various vacancies
Advertisement Number:- MSRLM-143/Recruitment/2017-18
msrlm recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Chief Operating Officer, District Coordinator|
|No of Vacancies||147|
|Official Web Portal||www.rdmanipur.gov.in|
Chief Operating Officer (COO): 01 Post
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for MSRLM Chief Operating Officer (COO)job should have Post Graduate in Management/ Rural Development/ Agri & allied/ Forestry/ Social Work from recognized University with at least 10 years of experience in rural development at various levels including field level and managerial level.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 80000/- Per Month
District Coordinator: 22 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join MSRLM District Coordinator posts should have Post Graduate in Commerce/ Financial Management/ Rural Development/ Management/ Development Studies from recognized University with 2 years of relevant experience.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 30000/- Per Month
- Chief Operating Officer (COO): 51 years
- District Coordinator: 37 years
Selection Process:- MSRLM will be conduct the Written Examination for Chief Operating Officer, District Coordinator vacancy, and after exams, candidates will be invited for Interview.
How to apply for MSRLM recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through website www.rdmanipur.gov.in from 5th September 2018 to 25th September 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 4th September 2018
Form Submission End Date: 25th September 2018