11 Jobs found
Mumbai port trust recruitment 2019 to fill 11 vacancies | Mumbai port trust released notifications, apply Mumbai port trust jobs offline. Mumbai port trust has come up this year by releasing the number of Mumbai port trust recruitment notifications to fill 11 (Eleven) Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentice vacancies.
Mumbai Port jobs 2019
|Name of Post||Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentice|
|No of Vacancies||11|
|Official web Portal||www.mumbaiport.gov.in|
Graduate Apprentice: 05 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Graduate Apprentice should have Degree in relevant engineering.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 4984/- Per Month
Technician Apprentice: 06 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Technician Apprentice should have Diploma in relevant engineering.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 3542/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 14 years
Selection Process:- on the basis of Merit
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through cards at Mumbai Port Trust account as mentioned through RTGS or NEFT.
- Application Fee: Rs. 100/- (Rupee One Hundred only)
How to apply for Mumbai Port recruitment 2019:- Applicants may apply in prescribed application form along with necessary certificates send to the to the Apprenticeship Training Centre (ATC), 1st floor, MBPT workshops, NV Nakhwa marg, Mazgaon (east), Mumbai on or before 12th July 2019.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Form Submission End Date: 12th July 2019