Mumbai port trust recruitment 2018-19 to fill 11 vacancies | Mumbai port trust released notifications, apply Mumbai port trust jobs online @ www.mumbaiport.gov.in. Mumbai port trust has come up this year by releasing the number of Mumbai port trust recruitment notifications to fill around 11 (eleven) vacancies out of which 05 (Five) for Graduate Apprentice and 06 (six) for Technician Apprentice in different cadres.
Mumbai Port jobs 2018 Notification
|Name of Post||Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentice|
|No of Vacancies||11|
|Official web Portal||www.mumbaiport.gov.in|
Graduate Apprentice: 05 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Graduate Apprentice should have degree in electrical engineering / Mechanical engineering from a recognized institute / university.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 4984/- Per Month
Technician Apprentice: 06 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Technician Apprentice should have diploma in electrical engineering / Mechanical engineering from a recognized board of technical education.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 3542/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Should be minimum 14 years and no upper age limit
Selection Process:- personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for constable vacancy should pay the below charges through postal order / banker cheque / demand draft / pay order in the favor of The Board of Trustees of the port of Mumbai payable at Mumbai or NEFT.
- Application Fee: Rs. 20/- (Rupee Twenty only)
How to apply for Mumbai Port recruitment 2018:- Applicants may apply in prescribed application form along with all relevant certificates forward to Apprentice training centre, 1st floor, MbPt workshop, NV Nakhwa Marg, Mazgaon (East), Mumbai on or before 17th May 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Form Submission End Date: 17th May 2018