73 Jobs found
NABARD Jobs 2020 to fill 73 vacancies | National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development released notifications for freshers, apply for NABARD jobs online @ nabard.org. National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has come up this year by releasing the number of NABARD recruitment notifications to fill 73 (Seventy Three) Office Attendant vacancies
Advertisement No:- 05/Office Attendant/2019-20
Nabard Jobs 2020 Alert
|Name of Post||Office Attendant|
|No of Vacancies||73|
|Official web Portal||nabard.org|
Office Attendant: 73 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for the NABARD Office Attendant job should have passed 10th Standard SSC/ Matriculation from the concerned State/UT coming under the State/ Regional Office to which he/ she is applying. Such a qualification should be from a recognized board.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 10940 – 23700/- Per Month
- Office Attendant: 18 to 30 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- NABARD will be conduct the Online Examination and Language Proficiency Test.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Office Attendant vacancy should pay the below charges online.
- All Other: Rs. 450/- (Rupee four hundred fifty only)
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 50/- (Rupee fifty only)
How to apply for NABARD recruitment 2020:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may notification pdf attached below before Apply Online. If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Office Attendant, click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill-up the form. You can apply online from 25th December 2019 to 12th January 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 25th December 2019
Form Submission End Date: 12th January 2020
Online Examination (Tentatively): February 2020