NABARD recruitment 2018-19 to fill 07 vacancies | National bank for Agriculture and rural development released notifications, apply NABARD jobs online @ www.nabard.org. National bank for Agriculture and rural development has come up this year by releasing the number of NABARD recruitment notifications to fill 07 (Seven) Assistant Manager (Protocol and security service) vacancies.
NABARD jobs 2018 News
|Name of Post||Assistant Manager (Protocol and security service)|
|No of Vacancies||07|
|Official web Portal||www.nabard.org|
Assistant Manager (Protocol and security service): 07 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Assistant Manager (Protocol and security service) should be an officer with minimum 5 year of commissioned service in Navy / Army / Air Force.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 28150/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 25 to 34 years as on 1st August 2018.
Selection Process:- Written Examination and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- All Other applicant: Rs. 750/- (Rupee Seven hundred fifty only)
- SC/ ST/PWD/EXSM: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
How to apply for NABARD recruitment 2018:- Applicants may apply online through official website http://www.nabard.org from 27th August 2018 to 12th September 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Online Submission starts From: 27th August 2018
Form Submission End Date: 12th September 2018