NAL Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 24 Vacancies – National Aerospace Laboratories has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 24 Junior Secretariat Assistant, Junior Stenographer Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at nal.res.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Junior Secretariat Assistant, Junior Stenographer application form.
National Aerospace Laboratories Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||National Aerospace Laboratories|
|Name of the Post||Junior Secretariat Assistant, Junior Stenographer|
|No. of Vacancies||24|
Junior Secretariat Assistant: 12 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate in the NAL Junior Secretariat Assistant job should have 10+2 / XII standard/ PUC or equivalent with typewriting speed of 35 w.p.m. in English OR w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 30000/- Per Month
Junior Stenographer: 07 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join NAL Junior Stenographer posts should have 10+2 I XII standard / PUC or its equivalent with a speed of 80 w.p.m in shorthand in English and Transcription in 50 and 35 w.p.m. In typewriting in English on Computer.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 38000/- Per Month
- Junior Secretariat Assistant: 28 years.
- Junior Secretariat Assistant: 27 years
Selection Process:- NAL Selection process will be on the basis of Written Examination and the last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate in Junior Secretariat Assistant, Junior Stenographer vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/ OBC: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen: NIl
How to apply for NAL Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through NAL official website nal.res.in from 22nd December 2020 to 27th December 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 22nd December 2020
Form Submission End Date: 27th December 2020