NBE Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 90 Vacancies – National Board of Examination has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 90 Senior assistant, junior assistant, junior accountant and stenographer Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at natboard.edu.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Senior assistant, junior assistant, junior accountant and stenographer application form.
National Board of Examination Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Senior assistant, junior assistant, junior accountant and stenographer|
|No. of Vacancies||90|
|Job Location||All India|
Qualification for NBE Hiring 2020
- Senior Assistant:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Senior Assistant job should have degree from a recognized university.
- Junior Assistant:- Aspirants who decided to join Junior Assistant posts should have senior secondary.
Age Limit for NBE Posts 2020
- Senior Assistant: maximum 27 years
- Junior Assistant: maximum 27 years
Selection Process:- The Job Selection will be based on Exams and Face to Face Interview.
Application Fee:- Application fee is given below in detail and can be paid through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General: Rs. 1500/- (Rupee one thousand five hundred only)
- SC/ ST/PWD: Rs. 750/- (Rupee seven hundred and fifty only)
How to Apply for NBE Job Vacancies 2020:- Applicants may apply online through official website www.natboard.edu.in from 11th July 2020 to 7th August 2020.
Important Links to Remember
Advertisement Details:- Click Here
Extended Notice:- Click Here
Apply Link:- Click here