NCAOR recruitment 2020 to fill 02 vacancies | National Centre for Antarctic & Ocean Research released notifications for freshers, apply for NCAOR jobs online @ ncaor.gov.in. National Centre for Antarctic & Ocean Research has come up this year by releasing the number of NCAOR recruitment notifications to fill around 02 Scientist-C, Assistant Manager Vacancy
ncaor recruitment 2020 notification
|Name of Post||Scientist-C, Assistant Manager|
|No of Vacancies||02|
|Official web Portal||ncaor.gov.in|
Scientist-C: 01 Post
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for NCAOR Scientist-C job should have a Master Degree in Physics/ Earth Sciences/ Marine Sciences / Biological Sciences or its equivalent or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology in the relevant subject from a recognized university or it’s equivalent with at least first class (60%) marks in the qualifying degree level. ii. Three years of experience in the field of cryospheric studies OR microbial ecology OR marine geosciences as specified in the Nature of duties, supported by high-quality peer-reviewed scientific publication.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 67700 – 208700/- Per Month
Assistant Manager: 01 Post
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join NCAOR Assistant Manager posts should have a Bachelor Degree from a recognized University, basic knowledge of computer. ii. Minimum 5 years’ experience preferably in Govt./PSU/Autonomous Bodies in the relevant area in PB-2+GP Rs. 4200/- or it’s equivalent. OR With 11 years of combined experience in GP 2800/- and GP Rs.4200/- (with not less than 3 years in GP Rs. 4200/-) or its equivalent.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 44900 – 142400/- Per Month
- Scientist-C: 40 years
- Assistant Manager: 35 years
Selection Process:- NCAOR will be conducting the Written Examination for Scientist-C, Assistant Manager vacancy, and after exams, candidates will be invited for Interview.
How to apply for NCAOR recruitment 2020:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through NCAOR official website ncaor.gov.in from 19th March 2020 to 14th May 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 19th March 2020
Form Submission End Date: 14th May 2020