619 Jobs found
NCL Singrauli recruitment 2018-19 to fill 619 vacancies | Northern Coalfields Limited released notifications for freshers, apply NCL jobs online @ www.nclcil.in. Northern Coalfields Limited has come up this year by releasing the number of NCL recruitment notifications to fill around 619 vacancies in different cadres like Northern Coalfields Limited Dumper Operator posts – 213, NCL Dozer Operator jobs – 121 & various vacancies.
ncl singrauli recruitment 2018-19 notification
|Name of Post||Dumper Operator, Dozer Operator|
|No of Vacancies||619|
|Location||Singrauli (Madhya Pradesh)|
|Official web Portal||www.nclcil.in|
Dumper Operator: 213 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for NCL Singrauli Dumper Operator job should have Matriculate/ SSC/ High School or equivalent passed from any recognized Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary education of Indian State & Valid HMV license issued from any RTA/RTO of Indian States.
- Salary Structure:- Not Specified
Dozer Operator: 121 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join NCL Singrauli Dozer Operator posts should have Matriculate/ SSC/ High School or equivalent passed from any recognized Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary education of Indian State & Valid HMV license issued from any RTA/RTO of Indian States along with Endorsement for Tractor Driving.
- Salary breakup:- Not Specified
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 24th September 2018.
- Dumper Operator: 30 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
- Dozer Operator: 30 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- Check Official Notification.
How to apply for NCL Singrauli recruitment 2018-19:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.nclcil.in from 10th September 2018 t0 24th September 2018 and printout copy of online application along with relevant enclosures to manpower/ recruitment department NCL HQ, through Speed Post, Registered Post Only on or before 15th October 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 10th September 2018
Form Submission End Date: 24th September 2018
Last Date for Submission of Hard copy: 15th October 2018