NCL recruitment 2018-19 to fill 02 vacancies | National Chemical Laboratory released notifications, apply NCL jobs offline. National Chemical Laboratory has come up this year by releasing the number of NCL recruitment notifications to fill 02 (Two) Project Assistant II & III vacancies.
NCL jobs 2018
|Name of Post||Project Assistant II & III|
|No of Vacancies||02|
|Official web Portal||www.ncl.org.in|
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Project Assistant-II should have MSC / B.Tech / M.Tech
- Salary Structure:- Rs 25000/- Per Month
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Project Assistant-III should have MSC / B.Tech / M.Tech
- Salary Structure:- Rs 28000/- Per Month
- Project Assistant-II: maximum 30 years
- Project Assistant-III: maximum 35 years
Selection Process:- personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
How to apply for HNCL vacancies 2018:- Applicants may apply in prescribed application form duly completed and signed together with all photocopies of relevant certificates send to the Head, Polymer science and engineering division, (Attn to Dr GVN Rathna and Dr Manjusha V Shelke), CSIR-National chemical laboratory, Pune on or before 27th December 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Form Submission End Date: 27th December 2018