34 Jobs found
NEIGRIHMS recruitment 2019 to fill 34 vacancies | North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Science released notifications for freshers, apply NEIGRIHMS jobs online @ www.neigrihms.gov.in. North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Science has come up this year by releasing the number of NEIGRIHMS recruitment notifications to fill around 34 Junior Resident Doctor vacancies
Advertisement Number:- NEIGR-E.II/2/2001/Pt-XXI
neigrihms recruitment 2019 notification
|Name of Post||Junior Resident Doctor|
|No of Vacancies||34|
|Official web Portal||www.neigrihms.gov.in|
Junior Resident Doctor: 34 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for NEIGRIHMS Junior Resident Doctor job should have medical qualification included in the Schedule-I & II of the 3rd Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in the Part – II of the 3rd schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in section 13 (B) of the Act). Satisfactory completion of the compulsory internship. Candidate must be registered with the Central/State Medical Council.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 56100/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 30 years.
Selection Process:- NEIGRIHMS will be conduct the Skill test / Written Examination for Junior Resident Doctor vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview.
How to apply for NEIGRIHMS recruitment 2019:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may appear for interview along with duly filled application form in the prescribed format (attached below) and self-attested copies following relevant documents and original documents for verification.
- Two recent passport size photo
- Certificate of Date of Birth (10th certificate)
iii. Certificate of SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate from the competent authority if applicable.
- MBBS passed Certificate
- MBBS Marksheets
- MBBS Attempt certificate
vii. MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
viii. Medical Registration Certificate for MBBS
- NOC from the present employer (if employed)
- MCI Eligibility certificate for candidate(s) passing from foreign medical Institution).
- Result of screening test for Indian national with foreign Medical qualification issued by the National Board of Examinations.
Important Dates to remember:-
Notification Date: 5th September 2019
Interview Date: 19th September 2019