NEIGRIHMS recruitment 2018-19 to fill 08 vacancies | North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences released notifications for freshers, apply for NEIGRIHMS jobs online @ www.neigrihms.gov.in. North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences has come up this year by releasing the number of NEIGRIHMS recruitment notifications to fill around 08 vacancies in different cadres like North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences Research Assistant posts – 03, NEIGRIHMS Field Worker jobs – 03, Multi-Tasking Staff – 02
neigrihms recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Research Assistant, Field Worker, Multi-Tasking Staff|
|No of Vacancies||08|
|Official Web Portal||www.neigrihms.gov.in|
Research Assistant: 03 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for NEIGRIHMS Research Assistant job should have Master Degree (Food & Nutrition/Home Sciences/Child Development/Human Development/Nursing/Public Health) OR Graduate in Sciences with 3 (three) years’ work experience in relevant fields.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 31000/- Per Month
Field Worker: 03 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join NEIGRIHMS Field Worker posts should have Class XII Passed (Science) with one-year work experience in relevant fields.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 18000/- Per Month
Multi-Tasking Staff: 03 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join NEIGRIHMS Multi-Tasking Staff posts should have Class X Passed.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 15800/- Per Month
- Research Assistant, Field Worker: 30 years
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 25years
Selection Process:- NEIGRIHMS will be conduct the Interview.
How to apply for NEIGRIHMS recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may appear for interview along with all Original documents and one set of photocopies and brief CV at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview: The Dept. of Community Medicine (Hospital Building, Ground floor), NEIGRIHMS, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong.
Important Dates to remember:-
Interview Date: 24th & 25th August 2018