273 Jobs found
NFC recruitment 2020 to fill 273 vacancies | Nuclear Fuel Complex released notifications for freshers, apply for NFC jobs online @ nfc.gov.in. Nuclear Fuel Complex has come up this year by releasing the number of NFC recruitment notifications to fill around 273 Group B & Group C Vacancies
Advertisement Number:- NFC/02/2019
nfc recruitment 2020 notification
|Name of Post||Group B & Group C|
|No of Vacancies||273|
|Location||Tuticorin (Tamil Nadu), Kota (Rajasthan)|
|Official web Portal||nfc.gov.in|
Mechanical: 16 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate in NFC Mechanical job should have a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 25500/- Per Month
Chemical Plant Operator: 06 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join NFC Chemical Plant Operator posts should have SSC (X Standard) with a minimum of 60% marks plus Trade Certificate of not less than one-year duration in the relevant trade. or HSC (XII Standard) in Science stream with a minimum of 60% marks with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 10500 – 12500/- Per Month
- Mechanical: 18 to 24 years
- Chemical Plant Operator: 18 to 27 years
Selection Process:- Check Official Notification.
Fee charges:- Check Official Notification.
How to apply for NFC recruitment 2020:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through official website nfc.gov.in from 23rd December 2019 to 27th January 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 23rd December 2019
Form Submission End Date: 27th January 2020