NHM Bihar recruitment 2020 to fill 1200 vacancies | National Health Mission released notifications for freshers, apply NHM Bihar jobs online @ statehealthsocietybihar.org. National Health Mission has come up this year by releasing the number of NHM Bihar recruitment notifications to fill around 1200 Community Health Officer Vacancies
Advertisement Number:- 09/2019
nhm bihar recruitment 2020 notification
|Name of Post||Community Health Officer|
|No of Vacancies||1200|
|Official web Portal||statehealthsocietybihar.org|
Community Health Officer: 1200 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for NHM Bihar Community Health Officer job should have Working regular Staff Nurse, GNM/B.Sc Nursing under Govt. of Bihar or, Working contractual Staff Nurse/GNM/B.Sc Nursing under NHM/Govt. of Bihar or, Fresh GNM/B.Sc Nursing General Nurse and Midwifery (GNM) from a recognized Institute/Bachelor of Science in Nursing from a recognized University/ Institution. Candidates should have Permanent registration from Indian Nursing Council/ Any State Nursing Council. Selected candidates should provide the permanent registration from Bihar Nursing Registration Council (BNRC), Patna before joining as Community Health Officer.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2020.
- Community Health Officer: 42 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for BC/MBC & UR/EWS (Female)
Selection Process:- Check Official Notification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Community Health Officer vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- UR/ BC/ MBC/ WES: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/ST of Bihar domicile Female & Divine Body candidates of all categories: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
How to apply for NHM Bihar recruitment 2020:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through NHM Bihar official website statehealthsocietybihar.org from 24th December 2019 to 10th January 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 24th December 2019
Form Submission End Date: 10th January 2020