NIA recruitment 2018-19 to fill 48 vacancies | National Institute of Ayurveda released notifications for freshers, apply NIA jobs online @ www.nia.nic.in. National Institute of Ayurveda has come up this year by releasing the number of NIA recruitment notifications to fill around 48 vacancies in different cadres like National Institute of Ayurveda Multi-Tasking Staff posts – 35, NIA Lower Division Clerk jobs – 05.
Advertisement Number:- 1/2018
nia jaipur recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Multi-Tasking Staff, Lower Division Clerk|
|No of Vacancies||48|
|Official web Portal||www.nia.nic.in|
Multi-Tasking Staff: 35 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for NIA Multi-Tasking Staff job should have Pass in 10th standard form a recognized Board.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 18000 – 56900/- Per Month
Lower Division Clerk: 05 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join NIA Lower Division Clerk posts should have pass in 12th standard form a recognized board and typing of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 19900 – 63200/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2019.
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 25 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PH
- Lower Division Clerk: 27 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PH
Selection Process:- NIA Jaipur will be conduct the Written Examination.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Multi-Tasking Staff, Lower Division Clerk vacancy should pay the below charges through Demand Draft drawn in favour of Director, National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur.
Lower Division Clerk
- General: Rs. 2000/- (Rupee two thousand only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 1600/- (Rupee one thousand six hundred only)
- General: Rs. 1800/- (Rupee one thousand eight hundred only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 1400/- (Rupee one thousand four hundred only)
How to apply for NIA Jaipur vacancies 2018-19:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents & application fee send to the Director, National Institute of Ayurveda, Jorawar Singh Gate, Amar Road, Jaipur – 302002 on or before 31st October 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 31st October 2018