NIE Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 13 Vacancies – National Institute of Epidemiology has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 13 Technical Assistant, Data Entry Operator Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at nie.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Technical Assistant, Data Entry Operator application form.
National Institute of Epidemiology Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Technical Assistant, Data Entry Operator|
|No. of Vacancies||13|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Technical Assistant: 06 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate in the NIE Technical Assistant job should have a Graduate degree in Microbiology/ Virology/ Biochemistry/ Medical Lab Technology from a recognized university with three years of diagnostic/ research work experience in the relevant subject from a recognized institution.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 31000/- Per Month
Data Entry Operator: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join NIE Data Entry Operator posts should have Intermediate or 12th Pass from a recognized board.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 17000/- Per Month
- Technical Assistant: 30 years
- Data Entry Operator: 25 years
Selection Process:- NIE Selection process will be on the bases of the Interview and the last step will be documents verification.
How to apply for NIE Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may send their application in the prescribed format attached below to email- [email protected] on or before 24th August 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Notification Date: 5th August 2020
Form Submission End Date: 24th August 2020