28 Jobs found
NIE recruitment 2018-19 to fill 28 vacancies | National Institute of Epidemiology released notifications for freshers, apply for NIE jobs online @ www.nie.gov.in. National Institute of Epidemiology has come up this year by releasing the number of NIE recruitment notifications to fill around 28 vacancies in different cadres like National Institute of Epidemiology Junior Nurse posts – 06, NIE Technical Assistant jobs – 01 & various vacancies
nie recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Junior Nurse, Technical Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||28|
|Official Web Portal||www.nie.gov.in|
Junior Nurse: 06 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for NIE Junior Nurse job should have Graduate degree in Sociology/Social Work/Statistics from a recognized university with three years’ work experience in public health project/healthcare management from a recognized institution OR Master’s degree Public Health/ Epidemiology/ Health Care Management/ Statistics/ Social work/ Sociology.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 29565/- Per Month
Technical Assistant: 01 Post
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join NIE Technical Assistant posts should have 10th Pass or equivalent with science subjects plus certificate course in ANM with 5 years of experience from a recognized Institute. OR Diploma in nursing or Midwifery (GNM) with 2 years of experience from a recognized institute OR B.Sc. in Nursing (4 years) with one year of experience from a recognized Institute.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 17520/- Per Month
- Junior Nurse: 35 years
- Technical Assistant: 30 years
Selection Process:- NIE will be conduct the Written Examination for Junior Nurse, Technical Assistant vacancy, and after exams, candidates will be invited for Interview.
How to apply for NIE recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may appear for interview along with prescribed application form and one set of Xerox copy of qualification and experience certificates and original documents at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview: Room no. 412, Parivar Kalyan Bhawan, Sector 34 A, Chandigarh.
Important Dates to remember:-
Interview & Examination Date: 10th September 2018 at 10:00 AM