NIELIT Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 11 Vacancies – National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 11 Clerk and DEO, Junior Officer Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at nielit.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Clerk and DEO, Junior Officer application form.
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Clerk and DEO, Junior Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||11|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
Clerk and DEO: 06 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for NIELIT Clerk and DEO job should have 10+2 with Diploma in Computers / ‘O’ Level.
- Salary Structure:- Not Specified
Junior Officer: 01 Post
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join NIELIT Junior Officer posts should have Full time Graduation in Commerce (B.Com) from recognized university with 55% marks.
- Salary breakup:- Not Specified
Age Limit:- As Per Company Rules
Selection Process:- NIELIT Selection process will be on the bases of Skill Test for Clerk and DEO, Junior Officer vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Clerk and DEO, Junior Officer vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- Application Fee: Rs. 1000/- (Rupee one thousand only)
How to apply for NIELIT Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website nielit.gov.in on or before 6th November 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 6th November 2020