NIFT recruitment 2018-19 to fill 03 vacancies | National institute of fashion technology released notifications, apply NIFT jobs offline. National institute of fashion technology has come up this year by releasing the number of NIFT recruitment notifications to fill 03 (Three) Assistant warden, steno grade-III and library assistant vacancies in different cadres.
NIFT jobs 2018
|Name of Post||Assistant warden, steno grade-III and library assistant|
|No of Vacancies||03|
|Location||(Kolkata) West Bengal|
|Official web Portal||www.nift.ac.in|
Assistant warden: 01 Post
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Assistant warden should have graduate from a recognizes institute / university.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Steno Grade-III: 01 Post
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join Steno Grade-III should have graduate from a recognizes institute / university (ii) minimum speed of 80 wpm in shorthand and 40 wpm in typing.
- Salary breakup:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
- Assistant warden: 30 to 45 years
- Steno Grade-III: 21 to 25 years
Selection Process:- Written Examination or personal Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through DD / banker cheque in the favor of NIFT Kolkata, payable at Kolkata.
- General/OBC: Rs. 300/- (Rupee Three hundred only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty only)
How to apply for NIFT recruitment 2018:- Applicants may apply in prescribed application format with all relevant Xerox copies of certificates send on or before 24th September 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Closing Date: 24th September 2018