NIMR Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 2 Vacancies – National Institute of Malaria Research has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 2 Project Research Associate, Project Technician Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply Offline application form can visit the official website at nimr.org.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Project Research Associate, Project Technician application form.
National Institute of Malaria Research Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||National Institute of Malaria Research|
|Name of the Post||Project Research Associate, Project Technician|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
|Job Location||Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh/ Bengaluru Karnataka|
NIMR Project Research Associate, Project Technician Notification Info
Project Research Associate: 1 Posts
- Qualification: M.Sc, Ph.D or equivalent degree in Life Science or Biological Science with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal.
- Salary Details: Rs. 36000/- per month
- Age Limit: 40 to 42 years for Women
Project Technician: 1 Posts
- Qualification: High School or equivalent with one year experience in laboratory work from Government Institution or recognized Institute Intermediate with science subjects shall be treated as equivalent to 2 years experience.
- Salary Details: Rs. 16000/- per month
- Age Limit: 25 years
Selection Process: Selection will be based on written test, Personal discussion, and Interview.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Applicant may appear for Walk-in-Interview together with the prescribed application (available on websites of ICMR or NIMR) duly filled in with one recent photograph and photocopies of the certificates/testimonials and the originals for verification before the Selection Committee as per the enclosed schedule at ICMR- National Institute of Malaria Research Field Unit, Nirmal Bhawan-ICMR Complex; Off. NH 7, Poojanahalli, Kannamangala Post, Devanahalli Taluk, Bengaluru-562110, India on or before 30th April 2021.
Notification Date: 12th April 2021
Form End Date: 30th April 2021