NIMR Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 4 Vacancies – National Institute of Malaria Research has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 4 Project Technical Support IV, Insect Collector, Project Administrative Support IV Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply Offline application form can visit the official website at nimr.org.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Project Technical Support IV, Insect Collector, Project Administrative Support IV application form.
National Institute of Malaria Research Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||National Institute of Malaria Research|
|Name of the Post||Project Technical Support IV, Insect Collector, Project Administrative Support IV|
|No. of Vacancies||4|
|Job Location||Delhi, India|
NIMR Project Technical Support IV, Insect Collector, Project Administrative Support IV Notification Info
Project Technical Support IV: 1 Posts
- Qualification: Graduate in Science/ relevant subjects/ from a recognized university with three years work experience from a recognized institution or Master degree in the relevant subject.
- Salary Details: Rs. 31000/- per month
- Age Limit: 30 years
Insect Collector: 2 Posts
- Qualification: High School* or equivalent with one year experience in related field from a Government institution or recognized institute or certificate of one year training in the relevant area or ITI or National Trade Certificate of National Council for Vocational Training and successful completion of ATS in relevant trade from a Government recognized board.
- Salary Details: Rs. 16000/- per month
- Age Limit: 25 years
Project Administrative Support IV: 1 Posts
- Qualification: High School or equivalent.
- Salary Details: Rs. 15800/- per month
- Age Limit: 25 years
Selection Process: Walk-in-Interview, Written test.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Applicants may appear for an interview along with a duly filled application form in the prescribed format and self-attested copies of relevant documents and original documents for verification.
Notification Date: 8th September 2021
Walk-in-Interview Date: 24th September 2021