NIMR Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 5 Vacancies – National Institute of Malaria Research has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 5 Scientist, Research Assistant, Lab Technician, Multi Tasking Staff Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply Walkin application form can visit the official website at nimr.org.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Scientist, Research Assistant, Lab Technician, Multi Tasking Staff application form.
National Institute of Malaria Research Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||National Institute of Malaria Research|
|Name of the Post||Scientist, Research Assistant, Lab Technician, Multi Tasking Staff|
|No. of Vacancies||5|
|Job Location||Delhi, India|
NIMR Scientist, Research Assistant, Lab Technician, Multi Tasking Staff Notification Info
Scientist ‘B’ Non- Medical): 1 Posts
- Qualification: 1st class Master’s Degree in Life Science from recognized university with two years experience in related field Or 2nd class Master’s degree with Ph.D in relevant subject from recognized university Or BDS/B. V. Sc/ degree with one year experience.
- Salary Details: Rs. 48000/- Per month
- Age Limit: 35 years
Research Assistant: 1 Posts
- Qualification: Graduate in Science/ relevant subjects/ from a recognized university with three years’ work experience from a recognized institution or Master’ degree in the relevant subject.
- Salary Details: Rs. 31000/- Per month
- Age Limit: 30 years
Lab Technician: 2 Posts
- Qualification: 12th pass in Science subjects and two years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology or PMW or radiology/ radiography or related subject) or one year DMLT plus one year required experience in a recognized organization or two years field/laboratory experience or animal house keeping in Government recognized organization.
- Salary Details: Rs. 18000/- Per month
- Age Limit: 30 years
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): 1 Posts
- Qualification: 10th Pass/ High school or equivalent.
- Salary Details: Rs.15800/- Per month
- Age Limit: 25years
Selection Process: Selection Will be based on Walk- In-Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Applicants Applire along with a Those appearing for Walk-in-Interview/personal discussion, he/she must bring all original certificates, Educational qualification, Proof of Date of birth, Experience certificates/testimonials, One-self attested recent passport size photograph, ID Proof (Ex. Aadhar/PAN/Voter ID/Driving License, etc.), One set of self-attested photocopies of all documents., SC/ST/OBC Certificates, if applicable., Candidates should produce all certifications/testimonials in original for verification at the time of walk-in-interview.
Notification Date: 8th October 2021
walk-in-interview Date: 21st to 25th October 2021