NIMR Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 6 Vacancies – National Institute of Malaria Research has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 6 Research Assistant, Insect Collector, Multi Tasking Staff Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply Walkin application form can visit the official website at nimr.org.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Research Assistant, Insect Collector, Multi Tasking Staff application form.
National Institute of Malaria Research Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||National Institute of Malaria Research|
|Name of the Post||Research Assistant, Insect Collector, Multi Tasking Staff|
|No. of Vacancies||6|
|Job Location||Panaji, Goa|
NIMR Research Assistant, Insect Collector, Multi Tasking Staff Notification Info
Research Assistant: 2 Posts
- Qualification: Graduate in Science/relevant subjects/from a recognized university with three years work experience from a recognized institution or Master’s degree in the relevant subject.
- Salary Details: Rs. 31000/- per month
- Age Limit: 30 years
Insect Collector: 2 Posts
- Qualification: High School and equivalent with one year experience in related field from a Government institution or recognized institute or certificate of one year training in the relevant area or ITI or National Trade Certificate of National Council for Vocational Training and successful completion of ATS in relevant trade from a Government recognized board. Intermediate with science subjects shall be treated as equivalent to 2 years experience.
- Salary Details: Rs. 16000/- per month
- Age Limit: 25 years
Multi Tasking Staff: 2 Posts
- Qualification: High School and equivalent.
- Salary Details: Rs. 15800/- per month
- Age Limit: 25 years
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview, Written Test.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with all Original Certificate, Educational qualification, Proof of Date of Birth, Experience Certificate/ testimonials, One self-attested recent passport size photograph, ID Proof, One set of self-attested photocopies of all documents, SC/ST/OBC Certificates, if applicable at the time of the walk-In-Interview.
Notification Date: 19th July 2021
Walk-In-Interview Date: 5th August 2021