NIPCCD recruitment 2018-19 to fill 37 vacancies | National Institute of Public Cooperation & Child Development released notifications for freshers, apply NIPCCD jobs online @ www.nipccd.nic.in. National Institute of Public Cooperation & Child Development has come up this year by releasing the number of NIPCCD recruitment notifications to fill around 37 vacancies in different cadres like National Institute of Public Cooperation & Child Development Deputy Director posts – 02, NIPCCD Assistant Director jobs – 11 & various vacancies.
nipccd recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Deputy Director, Assistant Director|
|No of Vacancies||37|
|Official web Portal||www.nipccd.nic.in|
Deputy Director: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for NIPCCD Deputy Director job should have Post Graduate degree in relevant discipline i.e. Home Science with specialization in Community Resource Management or Foods and Nutrition or Child Development/ Psychology/ Education/Social Work/Sociology/Anthropology/ Management/ Public Administration/Statistics depending upon the field relevant to the post. M.B.B.S. or equivalent degree recognized by Medical Council of India for appointment to the Post of Deputy Director (Health) with relevant experiences.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 67700 – 208700/- Per Month
Assistant Director: 11 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join NIPCCD Assistant Director posts should have second class post-graduate degree in the relevant with relevant experiences.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 56100 – 177500/- Per Month
- Deputy Director: 40 years
- Assistant Director: 35 years
Selection Process:- NIPCCD will be conduct the Written Examination, Skill Test for Deputy Director, Assistant Director vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Deputy Director, Assistant Director vacancy should pay the below charges through Demand Draft in favour of “National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development” payable at New Delhi.
- SC/ ST/ PH: Exempted Fee
- Others: Rs. 200/- (Rupee two hundred only)
How to apply for NIPCCD recruitment 2018-19:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply in prescribed application form along with passport size photographs send to National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development, 5, Siri Institutional Area, Hauz Khas, New Delhi 110016 from 8th September 2018 to within 30 days of publication of advertisement in the Employments News.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 8th September 2018
Closing Date: 30 days of publication of advertisement