NIPCCD recruitment 2018-19 to fill 4 + vacancies | National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development released notifications for freshers, apply NIPCCD jobs online @ www.nipccd.nic.in. National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development has come up this year by releasing the number of NIPCCD recruitment notifications to fill around 4 + vacancies in different cadres like National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development Consultant posts – 04, NIPCCD Project Assistant jobs
nipccd recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Consultant, Project Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||04+|
|Official Web Portal||www.nipccd.nic.in|
Consultant: 04 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for NIPCCD Consultant job should have Post Graduate in Child Development, Social Sciences and Nutrition with two years’ experience in Research/ Training/ Monitoring of Social Development Programmers.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 45000/- Per Month
Project Assistant: Not Specified
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join NIPCCD Project Assistant posts should have Post Graduate degree in Social Work/ Sociology/ Psychology/ Home Science Nutrition/ Media, Statistics Management and Child Development with research/ training experience in the field of Women & Child Development Age limit Consultant: 62 years.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 25000/- Per Month
- Consultant: 62 years
- Project Assistant: 35 years
Selection Process:- NIPCCD will be conduct the online Walk-in-Written Test/Skill test/ Interview.
How to apply for NIPCCD recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply appear for walk-in-written test/ skill test along with prescribed application form with all relevant documents and certificates of age proof, qualifications and experience etc. at the time of written test/ skill test and candidates who qualify the written test/skill test will be called for interview.
Important Dates to remember:-
Date & Time of Written test/ skill test: 4th October 2018 at 10:00 AM
Date & Time of Interview: 9th October 2018 at 11:30 AM