NIRT Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 62 Vacancies – National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 62 Scientist-C, Consultant Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at nirt.res.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Scientist-C, Consultant application form.
National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Scientist-C, Consultant|
|No. of Vacancies||62|
|Job Location||All India|
Scientist-C (Medical): 10 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for NIRT Scientist-C (Medical) job should have MBBS degree with 4 years Research/ teaching experience in the relevant field. OR MBBS with PG (MD/ DNB /MPH/ MAE) from a recognized university with 1 year Research/ teaching experience in the relevant field.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 64000/- Per Month
Consultant (Medical): 10 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join NIRT Consultant (Medical) posts should have Retired Medical Officers from Govt / Govt. recognized Medical Institute.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 72325/- Per Month
- Scientist-C (Medical): 40 years
- Consultant (Medical): 70 years
Selection Process:- NIRT Selection process will be on the bases of Written Examination for Scientist-C, Consultant vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Online Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- No Application Fee.
How to apply for NIRT Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website nirt.res.in on or before 21st December 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 21st December 2020