NIRT recruitment 2019 to fill 15 vacancies | National Institute for research in Tuberculosis released notifications, apply NIRT jobs online @ www.nift.ac.in. National Institute for research in Tuberculosis has come up this year by releasing the number of NIRT recruitment notifications to fill 15 (Fifteen) Project Technician, Project Technical officer and more vacancies.
NIRT jobs 2019 News
|Name of Post||Project Technician, Project Technical officer|
|No of Vacancies||15|
|Location||(Kolkata) west Bengal|
|Govt Dept postal||www.nirt.res.in|
Project Technician-II: 07 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Project Technician-II should have high school or equivalent / intermediate.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 17000/- Per Month
Project Technician-III: 03 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Project Technician-III should have +2 class with 2 year diploma in medical lab tech or 1 year diploma in medical lab Tech.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 18000/- Per Month
- Project Technician-II:- maximum 28 years
- Project Technician-III:- maximum 30 years
Selection Process:- written examination
How to apply for NIRT vacancies 2019:- Applicants may appear walk-in-Test along with all relevant certificates.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Last Date: 1st May 2019