NIT Durgapur recruitment 2020 to fill 02 vacancies | National Institute of Technology released notifications for apply NIT Durgapur jobs online @ nitdgp.ac.in. National Institute of Technology has come up this year by releasing the number of NIT Durgapur recruitment notifications to fill around 02 Technical Assistant vacancies
Advertisement Number:- NITD/COE/Recruit/03
nit durgapur recruitment 2020 notification
|Name of Post||Technical Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||02|
|Location||Durgapur (West Bengal)|
|Official web Portal||nitdgp.ac.in|
Technical Assistant: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate in the NIT Durgapur Technical Assistant job should have B.E B.Tech or M.Sc.
- Hands-on experience i.11 any/some of the equipment
- Strong academic background throughout
- Good oral and written communication skill in English
- Ability to work in a team
- Willingness to learn new skills.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 220000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- As Per NIT Durgapur Rules.
Selection Process:- NIT Durgapur will be conducting the Written Examination for Technical Assistant vacancy, and after exams, candidates will be invited for Interview
How to apply for NIT Durgapur recruitment 2020:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may be advised reporting to the office of the Physics Department by 10:00 AM on 25th February 2020 for a walk-in-interview before a selection committee. Depending on the number of candidates reporting, a written test may also be arranged for shortlisting before the interview. Candidates should bring a copy of their up to date curriculum vitae and copies of academic and technical degrees/diplomas, experience, etc. and get these documents verified by our staff at the office of the Physics department from 9:30 AM.
Important Dates to remember:-
Notification Date: 10th February 2020
Interview Date: 25th February 2020